Here are a few Kpop ballads that will blow your mind~
1.) I Will Always Love You~ Zhou Mi
Zhou Mi's cover of this famous song shows his immense vocal capabilities. Not only can he reach an impressive range, he also showcases his musicality. Though he has an accent, his honey-like voice is perfectly balanced; it is smooth and clear yet you can feel all the emotions he pours into it. His voice touched me deeply, when I heard him sing the line "I will always love you" for the first time, I nearly cried. Zhou Mi has the voice of an angel.
2.) Hot Times~ SM Ballad
From Jonghyun's deep and powerful vocals to Jino's soft and mellow voice, this song blends together a variety of voices successfully. Each adds their own flavor to the song, and the result is a jazzy track that can melt girls in minutes.
3.) Bogoshipda~ Kim Bum Soo
The drama "Stairway To Heaven" was phenomenal, and the OST(other sound track) adds to its quality. Bogoshipda means I miss you, and you can clearly feel the emotion coursing through the song.
4.) Snowflower~ Park Hyo Shin
Park Hyo Shin has this unique voice that's husky, deep, and mesmerizing. This is a great song to listen to while looking at snowflakes( not that San Diego has any) and drinking hot cocoa.
5.) I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me~ 2am
In this heartfelt song, 2am sings about a girl that they just can't forget.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment