Today, we’re going to try a new format of trivia. Instead of the usual, I’ll offer a random hodgepodge of cheesy, corny, and lame awesomeness.
Backstory: Remember back in elementary school, when you laughed at the lamest things and everyone giggled when someone said “butt”? Well, earlier this week I experienced a rather unpleasant flashback to those times, courtesy of my lovely younger brother. He is currently in the lovely 3rd grade, and while standing in line for Soup Plantation, he turned to me and asked: “What’s your name?”
I answered promptly: “Miss Labradoodle Unicorn Princess”.
He frowned and repeated his question, upon which I reiterated my honest answer. Back and forth we shot, until he gave up and glared intimidatingly at me-- for no particular reason, of course, since “Miss Labradoodle Unicorn Princess” was obviously my real name. He was attempting to play the classic trick of “‘What’s your name?’, ‘What color is the sky?’, and ‘What’s the opposite of down?’” to fool me into saying that I “blue (blew) up”.
An absolutely ridiculous joke, but he seemed to find it hilarious and-- much as it shames me today-- I too enjoyed it when I was younger. He continued to bombard me with lame puns and corny knock-knock jokes. Some of them were brand new, and some were old friends. A few rather intriguing knock-knock jokes caught my attention, and they are the ones I shall post below. Some are brilliant, some are rather morbid, and some are downright bad; however, I assure you, you will find amusement in at least one.
Hopefully.
TL;DR: A bored little brother assails me with lame jokes, and I decide to share them with you all.
Note: I have no idea where these jokes came from, and I’m sorry if some offend you. Some may make more sense if you say them out loud. I recommend you try these out on your friends too.
And here they are:
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Cash.
Cash who?
No thank you, but a peanut would be nice.
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Kiwi
Kiwi who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Kiwi
Kiwi who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Kiwi
Kiwi who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad that I didn't say "kiwi"?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Ribbit ribbit.
Ribbit ribbit who?
Make up your mind; are you a frog or an owl?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Interrupting cow.
Interrupti-MOOOOOOO!!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Interrupting doctor.
Interrupt-You have cancer.
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Ice cream!
Ice cream who?
Ice cream if you won't let me come in!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Doris.
Doris who?
Doris locked, so I'm knocking!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Madam.
Madam who?
Madam foot got caught in the doorway!
Knock knock!
Who's there?
Yah!
Yah who?
Naw, I prefer google.
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Boo.
Boo who?
Don’t cry, it’s only a joke.
Got any other good jokes? Feel free to post them below! I'd love to hear them.
There isn't a false fact today.
Like this page to view last week's false fact.
--Aki (C_Z)
Backstory: Remember back in elementary school, when you laughed at the lamest things and everyone giggled when someone said “butt”? Well, earlier this week I experienced a rather unpleasant flashback to those times, courtesy of my lovely younger brother. He is currently in the lovely 3rd grade, and while standing in line for Soup Plantation, he turned to me and asked: “What’s your name?”
I answered promptly: “Miss Labradoodle Unicorn Princess”.
He frowned and repeated his question, upon which I reiterated my honest answer. Back and forth we shot, until he gave up and glared intimidatingly at me-- for no particular reason, of course, since “Miss Labradoodle Unicorn Princess” was obviously my real name. He was attempting to play the classic trick of “‘What’s your name?’, ‘What color is the sky?’, and ‘What’s the opposite of down?’” to fool me into saying that I “blue (blew) up”.
An absolutely ridiculous joke, but he seemed to find it hilarious and-- much as it shames me today-- I too enjoyed it when I was younger. He continued to bombard me with lame puns and corny knock-knock jokes. Some of them were brand new, and some were old friends. A few rather intriguing knock-knock jokes caught my attention, and they are the ones I shall post below. Some are brilliant, some are rather morbid, and some are downright bad; however, I assure you, you will find amusement in at least one.
Hopefully.
TL;DR: A bored little brother assails me with lame jokes, and I decide to share them with you all.
Note: I have no idea where these jokes came from, and I’m sorry if some offend you. Some may make more sense if you say them out loud. I recommend you try these out on your friends too.
And here they are:
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Cash.
Cash who?
No thank you, but a peanut would be nice.
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Kiwi
Kiwi who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Kiwi
Kiwi who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Kiwi
Kiwi who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad that I didn't say "kiwi"?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Ribbit ribbit.
Ribbit ribbit who?
Make up your mind; are you a frog or an owl?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Interrupting cow.
Interrupti-MOOOOOOO!!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Interrupting doctor.
Interrupt-You have cancer.
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Ice cream!
Ice cream who?
Ice cream if you won't let me come in!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Doris.
Doris who?
Doris locked, so I'm knocking!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Madam.
Madam who?
Madam foot got caught in the doorway!
Knock knock!
Who's there?
Yah!
Yah who?
Naw, I prefer google.
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Boo.
Boo who?
Don’t cry, it’s only a joke.
Got any other good jokes? Feel free to post them below! I'd love to hear them.
There isn't a false fact today.
Like this page to view last week's false fact.
--Aki (C_Z)
0 comments:
Post a Comment