I would say that I completely support the Chargers, since I'm from San Diego. But if anyone asked me, I would admit that last night's game was embarrassing. The Carolina Panthers beat the Chargers 31-7. Would this be the worst game of the season? So far, yes it would be (in my opinion). The Chargers have continually lost their games this season.
Overall, the team's performance has not been that good. Not only have their games not be won, they also have never been to more than one Super Bowl. The last Super Bowl they attended was 17 years ago. This reflects on the team's quality. The quality of the team can be fixed by making the defense more stronger, and to train the Chargers to be prepared for most attacks or strategies from the other team.
Another technique the team could use to become better are practices that encourage extremely hard work and different game strategies so that the the Chargers can have an idea of how to play or score. They will also know what to expect of the opposite team. With these concepts, the Chargers will become a much more stronger team in the future years and make San Diego proud.
Monday, December 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment